Local colleges and universities are making it easier for students to transfer from two-year schools to four-year ones — and to make sure the work they’re doing at community colleges isn’t going to waste. Click on the link for the full article.
- Breaking Ground to Build on Successes Through Regionalism
- 7th Annual IUC Day at the Statehouse
- Northeast Ohio community colleges and universities find more ways to work together
- Efficiency Key to Universities’ Affordability and Value- Op-Ed. Columbus Dispatch 11.30.18
- Groups’ goal is ‘on-ramp’ to degree