Local colleges and universities are making it easier for students to transfer from two-year schools to four-year ones — and to make sure the work they’re doing at community colleges isn’t going to waste. Click on the link for the full article.
- Efficiency Key to Universities’ Affordability and Value- Op-Ed. Columbus Dispatch 11.30.18
- Groups’ goal is ‘on-ramp’ to degree
- Economic Impact Release 6.12.18
- Columbus Dispatch: Bruce Johnson: State gives special attention to in-demand jobs
- Higher education partnership aims to improve Ohioans’ health